Saturday, September 5, 2009

Sammy's First Tag

Thanks Ave for my first tag!

What is your current obsession? Tidiness. I'm trying to avoid the big weekly clean up, usually on a Monday after a hectic weekend (how do husbands create more mess? All his toys live in the shed!) by trying to clean as I go. It's sort of working.

What are you wearing today? A charcoal grey singlet, a black cotton, long-line cardi with black leggings.

What’s for dinner? A chicken mini roast, and vegies.

What’s the last thing you bought? Groceries. Bo-oring!

What are you listening to right now? The humming of the aquarium filter, my faithful white baby's breathing as she lays next to me on the couch.

If you could go anywhere in the next hour, where would you go? To bed, by myself! Sorry Austin, Mummy would love to have a good stretch out!

Which language do you want to learn? French. It just sounds cool.

What do you love most about where you currently live? It's close to my family, and all I need is within walking distance.

What is your favourite colour? Pink.

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe? That's like picking a favourite child! Hmm, if it's one thing I can't live without, it's my Ugg boots.

Describe your personal style? Easy going casual.

If you had $300 now, what would you spend it on? On anything? Maybe a cleaner to come in and do my bathroom, or a babysitter so I could do it myself!

What are you going to do after this? Put Riordan to bed, and have a surf on the web while eating a chocolate muffin.

What are your favourite films? I can't go past anything with Hugh Grant, made by Working Title. Sadly enough.

Do you collect anything? Only children at this point, but my collecting days of those are finished!

What makes you follow a blog? I'm a bit of voyeur, and I love reading about other people kids, as well as their mummies.

Do you like to comment on blogs or just lurk? I don't really follow that many, but I do try and comment when I can.

What’s one thing you dream of doing? I have so many... and can't think of one now!

What is your biggest regret? I try not to have them, but I guess not staying overseas when I was living there, and giving it a better go.

What is your favourite thing to do on a rainy day? Sit in the warm and read a good book.

Do you have a tattoo? Four. All discreetly hidden, save for the Japanese symbol for "Father" on my left foot.

What are you favourite books? Whatever I am reading at the time. I am a total book tart. I'll read anything, and don't have a standout favourite.

Describe your ideal holiday... The US with my family, cruising coast to coast in a 40ft Winnebago, taking as long as we want.

Phew, that was a marathon. Enjoy!

No comments: