Friday, February 26, 2010

Looking good

So I'm all primped and painted, tanned and lovely. Caterina the spray tan girl came around last night and gave Carrie and I a lightly toasted look. It was my first ever spray tan, and I am very happy with it. If only I could come up with an excuse to get it done every week!

I went to bed looking like I had rolled around in the dirt with the boys, and, of course, Austin gave me a few wake up calls through the night. He ended up with his head smushed against my boob, lying in the crook of my arm, for quite some time as we both fell asleep. When we got up this morning, I first noticed that my arm had a big patch of tan missing. Then I looked at his arm...


Then I looked at his face...




Does he remind you of anyone?



I think he looks just like Homer Simpson with his muzzle! Who knows what the photos of him are going to look like tomorrow, lucky his gorgeousness will outshine any strange looking brown patches he might still have!


1 comment:

Averil said...

Hee hee hee...hee hee hee.

Sorry, can't stop giggling..heee hee!!