Monday, June 29, 2009

And now I've decided to keep the baby in...

I don't want to have the baby right now. I think I am going to keep him in until after tomorrow night when I go and see Pink. I've waited nine months to see her, and I think it's only fair that the baby waits at least one more day before he makes his nine month entrance.

I have to say, I'm a bit over the whole thing. I'm feeling a bit crappy, tired, grumpy and fat. I would love to take a belly pic, but Darren pinched all the batteries out of the camera, and I can't be bothered finding any more. I must get it organised tonight, so we can take the camera if any action starts!

I'm pretty organised now. I have started packing a bag; I have the first season of Mad Men to watch while I'm hospital, as well as lots of novels to read; I've fitted the capsule (hurrah, I can fit three across the backseat) and; I've made a sizable dent in the washing and ironing.

It's lucky that I did fit the capsule on Saturday. It's been in Mum's roof since Riordan was nine months old, but somewhere along the line we lost the top tether strap for it. Where it's gone is a total mystery, but apparently it's quite common, so the baby shop had a spare in stock.

I would love to write more, but I just can't be bothered. Just want to blob on the lounge with a hot chocolate, full of marshmallows...

No comments: