Monday, January 16, 2012

Tired. So Tired

I'm exhausted.  The 4cm of baby inside me is just sucking out my energy. 

I am a husk.  I'm pretty sure that I actually like most of pregnancy, I have fond memories of it, so I at some point it must get better.  I'm having a hard time remembering when!

On another note, I think I am going to start having smoothies.  Maybe juices, but I don't have a juicer.  I have a blender, so I can do the smoothies.  Fruit and vegetables have been a massive turn off for me so far, but as I slowly emerge from the first trimester fug, my taste buds are also reawakening.  I have a pineapple to make pineapple and mint crush (oh yum, my mouth is watering just thinking about it) and I have some passion fruit and bananas, and some almond milk (which I discovered yesterday has so little actual almond in it that it may as well be water with a couple of nuts waved across the top.  Haven't tasted it yet, it may be delish.  I hope so, I love almonds) and heaps of ice to get all smoothied up.  I'm not sure when I should eat them, I'm thinking my afternoon snack. 

No comments: